- Prospects People - now out!
- Rachel Ann Potter - a promise fulfilled
- The Prospects Charity Store opening
- Jubilee Fever!
- Dennis: a life well lived
- Stronger Together: with At Home in the Community
- Choosing staff
- Update - New Life in India
- Special Week of Prayer - 26th Feb- 4th March
- Trowbridge: Friends Link launch party!
- Power to the (right) people: the challenge of servant leadership
- Guest Post: Care for the Family
- Austerity Measures – Is there a voice for people with learning disabilities
Enter your email address to receive our e-newsletter.
- Summer Events
Prospects runs lots of holidays and events every year from weekends in the country and inclusive ministry at Bible weeks to a whole week in the Vendee region of France. We'd love to welcome you at any of them, so browse the list, check your diary and get booked in. Happy holidays!
- Welcome to our new website
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. You may have noticed that we have a new look and I hope that as you explore; you will see that it not a cosmetic initiative, it is much deeper.
- Disability Sunday - Paralympics 2012
A unique opportunity for Mission and Ministry The Paralympics Games celebrates the abilities of disabled people. So can your church.
Newsletter & Prayer Diary
Download the latest Newsletter and Prayer diary in PDF format, or view archive.
- Spring Harvest France
3rd Jun 2013
- A Holiday Weekend for People with Learning Disabilities-Cefn Lea Christian Conference Centre
7th Jun 2013
- Keswick Convention 2013
20th Jul 2013
- Keswick in Buckie
3rd Aug 2013
- Detling Summer Celebration (People Without Limits) 2013
10th Aug 2013
- ONE 2013
23rd Aug 2013
- A day of prayer for Prospects in Scotland
28th Sep 2013
- Scottish Annual Celebration
26th Oct 2013
- Scottish Retreat Weekend
19th Sep 2014