Prospects has openings at a number of services across the UK, and we're happy to work with local people to start new provision where there aren't any services at the moment.
Prospects is growing. More and more people are requesting our support - we often hear the question, “How do I access support?”
Vacancies in existing services
We currently have vacancies to support people in our residential homes in:
We have capacity to support many more people in supported living settings (or domiciliary care) in many locations across the UK.
For more information please contact us (see below).
New development projects
When there are several people in one area asking for us, we can get things started. At the moment, we are working in Yorkshire, Coventry, Canterbury, Torbay, Oxford, Essex and a number of other places - click here to see the list of new developments.
The places highlighted in this article are just a selection... but if we aren't currently focusing on your area and you need our support, please get in touch to let us know.
Main contact if you need support
- Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: 69 Honey End Lane, Reading, RG30 4EL
- By phone on: 07798 771181
When you contact us, it would be helpful to have some outline information:
- Name(s) of person/people to be supported
- Your relationship to person/people
- Type of support desired (eg, in own home, in shared accommodation)
- Preferred location Level of support (for example, 24/7)
- Reasons for choosing Prospects
- Your name and contact details
We trust that we will be able to consider together how best Prospects can help.